- The Bachelor program at Royal Apex is designed to prepare students with the knowledge, skills, and tools to:
- Comprehend the theories and practices of business, accounting, management, marketing, and economics as taught on the graduate level
- Apply these theories and practices to decision making, problem-solving, and managing strategically in business and nonprofit organizations
- Analyze problems and challenges facing businesses and nonprofits in the 21st century
- Construct feasible and practical models and strategies to meet those problems and challenges
- Evaluate the effectiveness and success of those strategies
- Employ leadership and team-building skills to effectively attain those strategies.
To hold the Bachelor Certificate in Business Management, HR or Marketing, the student needs to gain 120 credit hours.
- The Bachelor student can choose any one of our following partners:
- University of California (USA)
- American University (USA)
- Arabian Academy with accreditation from AUB (Lebanon)
- Dar Al Deyaa University (Morocco)